5 LESSONS TO MY CHILDREN
These aren’t the only things I teach my children but these are a few of the things
that I find myself often repeating these days:
(1) Take full responsibility for your life, never looking to shift blame or make excuses for why you did or didn’t do something. Complete ownership of your life and choices is the way to freedom.
(2) You have two fathers: one in heaven and one on earth. Your Father in heaven is the best Father you’ll ever have. We both will always love you, but He will always be with you.
(3) Leave places better than when you showed up. That means anywhere from our bathroom to homes you visit. Always make people & places better.
(4) Live in the reality that God is always with us. At dinner I’ll say: “Jesus is here!” and then the kids will respond back: “Jesus is here!”
(5) The way we grow a strong trust bridge is by telling the truth. Never lie or it weakens the bridge. Mom & Dad want a strong bridge with each of you as it allows us to give you more and more freedom.